Going into and out of dry, heated buildings and then the dry cold weather in the Winter robs your skin of important moisture, and makes you look older.
No one wants to look older than they are, so why let Winter weather do a number on your skin?
For Winter skin care, Jennifer recommends that you moisturize at least twice per day. Here’s a quick AM and PM skin care regimen:
- Fortify with Ritual Skin Care Firming Hydrate toner
- Nourish with Ritual Firming Serum
- Moisturize with Ritual Healing Moisturizer Cream will help restore your skin’s barrier function and moisture content.
For best results, you need to wash your face at least twice each day. And it’s also important to avoid harsh foaming cleansers with sulfates. That tight, squeaky clean feeling after you use them means that Sodium Laureth Sulfate (a foaming agent in some face cleaners) has striped your skin of much needed natural oils, so the pH of your skin is off balance now and too high.
Jennifer recommends using Ritual Balancing Cleanser to safely cleanse the environmental pollution from your skin.
- This natural foaming cleanser occurs with cocoglucoside – not detergents!
- Natural ingredients in Ritual Balancing Cleanser like Activated charcoal which acts like a magnet and attracts debris from pores, and Willow bark which is the natural state of salicylic acid and safely breaks down oxidized oil – will leave your skin safely cleaned and balanced.
An appointment with Jennifer begins with a personal skin analysis to assure your Winter Skin Care will give you the best results.
Find out more about these safe and natural products on the Ritual Skin Care website.
To protect your skin this winter, if you are in the Danbury, Connecticut area, just Contact Jennifer to make an appointment in her Danbury studio.
Or if you are in the City, just call the Front Desk at the Washington Square Hotel 212.777.9515, to make an appointment to visit Jennifer in their Serenity Suite NYC, and find out more about protecting your skin.