This Beautiful Image Microcurrent Facial is a non-invasive, state-of-the-art cosmetic treatment which lifts and tones the skin and underlying muscles through the use of mild electrical current.
- The goal of this treatment is to tighten, firm, lift and smooth the skin.
- A microcurrent treatment directly affects circulation, increasing ATP (AdenosineTriPhospate) which is the “life force” of all cells.
- Microcurrent treatments support skin correction by encouraging the repair process and stimulating collagen fibrobasts.
- Each microcurrent treatment aids in healing pre- and post-surgery to improve muscle and other tissue for optimum outcome. Healthy appearance of skin tissue is restored.
- Blood circulation is increased by approximately 30%, which allows the lymphatic system to rid the tissues of toxins.
- Collagen production is increased by approximately 500%, which allows regeneration of healthy cells and reducing deep lines and lax sagging skin.
Each Microcurrent Facial treatment takes about 90 minutes.
- Each Microcurrent Facial treatment should be done 72 hours apart for best results.
- A minimum of 12 treatments is recommended for ideal effectiveness.
- After you’ve completed your full series of treatments, a maintenance treatment should be done every 6 weeks.